This week has felt like a wild roller coaster ride. Emotions were running high with unforeseen twists and turns. It’s time to recenter. Let go of all negativity, dark energy, emotional walls and thoughts that do not serve the greater good.
Join in embracing our democracy. May we all come together and stand united to lift one another up. May our hearts remain open and filled with love, light, peace and hope. Let’s focus on what part each of us can play to make our home, community, state, country and world a better place.
The election is over, the reflection can begin. Give yourself permission to be right where you are. Connect with your feelings. What have you learned about yourself and others through this experience?
Thoughts become things. Focus on the positive ones. It takes practice. It’s a mindful choice. Each one of us can look within to determine if what we are putting out into the world is coming from a place of love or fear. Are your words helpful or hurtful?
Take heartfelt action. What can you do today to contribute towards the solution? It can be on a small scale. A random act of kindness goes a long way. Listen to a friend who needs to be heard. Smile at a stranger. Check on an elderly neighbor. Let a car in front of you during rush hour. Hold the door for someone. Let your loved ones know how much you love them. Give a compliment. Pay it forward.
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s: Respect for self, Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
20. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
“Non-resistance, non-judgement and non-attachment are the three aspects of true freedom and enlightened living.” ~Echart Tolle
What a powerful quote! When I first read this in A New Earth, I had to put the book down because it really struck me. It has been said that we either come from a place of fear or love. When I come from a place of fear, I resist, judge and attach. It is so limiting and dark. Coming from a place of love allows me to open up my heart and see the unlimited possibilities all around. This is where the shift to awareness occurs and creation begins.
Are you coming from a place of love or fear?