So many of us strive for perfection. The bar can be raised quite high. Often, we are the ones setting the standards. It’s important to be reminded that it’s okay not to be perfect. While we’re at it, here are a few more reminders:
- You can start your day over at any time.
- The answers are within. Listen.
- Life is a series of choices. The “wrong” ones become lessons.
- If you don’t learn from lessons, you will get another chance.
- Give yourself a break.
- You are loved.
- You are worthy.
- You are beautiful.
- You matter.
- There is so much to be grateful for in your life.
- At this moment, all is well.
- You are making a difference in the world.
- Thoughts become things. Focus on the good ones.
- Limit time with friends who are energy vampires
- Speak your truth.
- You are perfectly imperfect.